Google analytics is, well, awesome. You can monitor all sorts of useful info about your site visitors, like how many girls between the ages of 20-26 in Poland have visited your site in the last 6 months. I have no idea why you would want to know that (unless you just toured through Poland) but the point is Google Analytics can help you learn more about your website traffic and this allows you to learn about your audience and improve your website experience. It’s win win!
WARNING! WARNING! Installing Google Analytics is SUPER EASY with HostBaby.
Did I get your attention? If you can copy and paste, then you can install Google Analytics. You can do it in 5 minutes. Here’s How:
- Sign up with Google Analytics
- Copy your “user account tracking” number (looks like this: UA-1234567-8)
- Log into your Site Builder dashboard and click on “Settings“
- Paste in the code under the Google Analytics Account Code heading.
- Click the green change Google Analytics account code button
- It will take at least 24 hours for Google to start compiling the data.
- Google instructs you to embed code on every page of your site to make it work. You don’t have to do that with HostBaby. Just enter the code as directed above and we’ll take care of the rest.
Now that you’ve got Analytics installed, check out this handy article on using web analytics